How To Delete Calligraphy Lettering Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Calligraphy Lettering account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Calligraphy Lettering app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Calligraphy Lettering completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Calligraphy Lettering
Delete Calligraphy Lettering Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Calligraphy Lettering. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Calligraphy Lettering via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Calligraphy Lettering.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Calligraphy Lettering of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Calligraphy Lettering's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Calligraphy Lettering on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Calligraphy Lettering from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Calligraphy Lettering app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Calligraphy Letterings from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Calligraphy Lettering icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Calligraphy Lettering.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Calligraphy Lettering app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Calligraphy Lettering" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Calligraphy Lettering app from your Android device
To delete Calligraphy Lettering from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Calligraphy Lettering.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Calligraphy Lettering app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Calligraphy Lettering app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Calligraphy Lettering Software Details
Calligraphy Lettering is easy to learn, but like any craft, it needs practice. And actually, in this case practice is a lot of fun: it’s very enjoyable and calming to fill pages and pages with calligraphy fonts, calligraphy letters, calligraphy writing and curls and different words. If you want to learn modern calligraphy, but have no idea how to get started, then you've come to the right place. I'll guide you through all the necessary steps to learn calligraphy: choosing nibs and paper, setting up your workspace, and the best practicing routine. For our first tutorial in "Mastering Callig...