How to Delete Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 Completely
Learn how to delete your Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 account, your personal data and also delete the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 from your Android phone
To delete Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 Software Details
1. If you specify the range of your search, you can take less time in finding coincidences, but if you select the whole Bible, you will take less time in finding coincidences and you can’t cancel until the search is over, but it will bring all the results possible in all the Bible regarding the word you put before, likewise it will show you a list of books that you can click, in the verse of your preference and you can see its context.
2. • The Favorite menu will allow you to see and edit the notes, to share your group of favorites and delete the group or a verse.
3. • The Preacher menu will allow you to see and edit the preacher and its title, share the group, edit a note per verse or erase it and delete the group or a verse.
4. • When you share a verse with a friend, you’re aware that at the beginning the name of the app will show and that at the end of each text, an app link will also show the link of the application to Google Play as well, to promote the use of it.
5. The Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 is the book inspired by God and written by the men that he chose to comply with his purpose, in it we can see God’s temperament, his great love, his mercy, the plan that God proposed through his Son Jesus Christ and the revelations of the future for humanity.
6. • The search menu will allow you to put a word in the text and search the whole Bible, in the old or new Testament, even the book.
7. The application is easy to use and it allows you to read the Holy Scriptures in a fast and comfortable way, ideal to take notes of the preaching, marking a verse fast and saving your favorite verses.
8. • You can choose one or several verses of a chapter and send it to a bookmark, or copy the verse or create a new favorite or add it to a previous one, or create a preaching or add it to another one or share the verse with a friend.
9. • The Bible is divided in Old Testament and New Testament, you can select the book you wish and start reading the chapters of the Bible, next to each book you will find the corresponding number of the chapters.
10. • The menu shows a list of situations that a group of verse reveal, so you can have some biblical basis on some of the topics.
11. • The Application Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 is considered an efficient tool for the studies of God’s words, the intellectual author is God.
12. • The Book Clasification menu will allow you to see the books according to its clasification and you can go to the book and read the chapters you wish.
13. • It allows you to see the application version, go to Google Play to comment, rate the application or simply share the Bible with a friend.
14. • To see the menu option scroll the screen from left to right, you can also click on the icon located on the upper bar or you can also click on the instruction message that appears at the start.