How To Delete Flashlight HD LED Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Flashlight HD LED account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Flashlight HD LED app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Flashlight HD LED completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Flashlight HD LED
Delete Flashlight HD LED Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Flashlight HD LED. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Flashlight HD LED via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Flashlight HD LED.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Flashlight HD LED of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Flashlight HD LED's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Flashlight HD LED on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Flashlight HD LED from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Flashlight HD LED app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Flashlight HD LEDs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Flashlight HD LED icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Flashlight HD LED.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Flashlight HD LED app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Flashlight HD LED" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Flashlight HD LED app from your Android device
To delete Flashlight HD LED from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Flashlight HD LED.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Flashlight HD LED app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Flashlight HD LED app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Flashlight HD LED Software Details
There are many flashlight apps, so why get this one ? - Brightest and most POWERFUL light possible - FREE ! - It is simple and well designed - launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button - uses the integrated FlashLight LED - also uses your full screen as a color light lamp (works on all devices) - add a widget for quick access Try it. It's simply the best at what it does. This app is compatible with most phones including those on which other apps do not work. This includes for example : Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy S8, S7 Edge, S6, J7, Xiaomi Redmi Note, Oppo, Hua...