How To Cancel Control car with remote Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Control car with remote and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Control car with remote subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Control car with remote subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Control car with remote website
- Alternatives to Control car with remote
Cancel Control car with remote Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Control car with remote subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Control car with remote.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Control car with remote subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Control car with remote subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Control car with remote store Control car with remotelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Control car with remote Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Control car with remote" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Control car with remote will now be canceled.
Cancel Control car with remote Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Control car with remote via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Control car with remote. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Control car with remote
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Control car with remote Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Control car with remote via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Control car with remote's Website
An alternate way of canceling Control car with remote subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Control car with remote app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Control car with remote App
Do you want to control your car using phone? Now you can connect your smartphone to car and take control over it in few single clicks! This app is a universal remote for every type of car. You can turn on the lights, engine or wipers with a single click on your mobile phone screen. In more modern cars you can even park your vehicle by clicking one button! App supports every car with OBD or OBD2 interface - most of available on the market.
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app