How To Cancel Ustream Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Ustream and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Ustream subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Ustream subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ustream website
- Alternatives to Ustream
Cancel Ustream Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Ustream subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Ustream".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Ustream subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Ustream subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Ustream Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Ustream" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ustream will now be canceled.
Cancel Ustream Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ustream via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ustream. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ustream
Cancel Ustream Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ustream via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Ustream's Website
Another way of canceling Ustream subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Ustream app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://support.ustream.tv/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Ustream App
Watch live video and broadcast live on your phone or tablet - anytime, anywhere! • Watch live and recent videos, discover upcoming events • Broadcast live to any number of viewers using the camera of your device • Manage and re-share your Ustream recorded videos • Interact with your audience by chatting • Access your followed Ustream channels and events that you’re attending • Enjoy your Ustream Premium Membership ad-free experience on your device • Go live right from your Home Screen using the new Quick Broadcast widget HD Broadcasting Broadcasting in 720p HD and 360p HQ is ava...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app