How To Cancel Map Coordinates Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Map Coordinates and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Map Coordinates subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Map Coordinates subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Map Coordinates website
- Alternatives to Map Coordinates
Cancel Map Coordinates Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Map Coordinates subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Map Coordinates".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Map Coordinates subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Map Coordinates subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Map Coordinates Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Map Coordinates" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Map Coordinates will now be canceled.
Cancel Map Coordinates Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Map Coordinates via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Map Coordinates. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Map Coordinates
Cancel Map Coordinates Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Map Coordinates via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Map Coordinates's Website
Another way of canceling Map Coordinates subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Map Coordinates app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.facebook.com/MapCoordinates and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Map Coordinates App
A single tap on the map gives you access to world coordinates. In addition, Map Coordinates offers a full set of tools like distance measurement, current GPS location, history / favorite locations, share location, find location or copy coordinates / address. You can switch between multiple coordinate types like decimal degrees, DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) or even special types like what3words, MGRS, UTM or GEOREF. The app is designed to easily determine the coordinates and address of a point on the map and share them with friends via SMS, email or social apps. When you need to fi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app