How To Cancel Yandex.Trains Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Yandex.Trains and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Yandex.Trains subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Yandex.Trains subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Yandex Trains website
- Alternatives to Yandex.Trains
Cancel Yandex.Trains Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Yandex.Trains subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Yandex.Trains".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Yandex.Trains subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Yandex.Trains subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Yandex.Trains Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Yandex.Trains" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Yandex Trains will now be canceled.
Cancel Yandex.Trains Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Yandex.Trains via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Yandex.Trains. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Yandex Trains
Cancel Yandex.Trains Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Yandex.Trains via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Yandex.Trains's Website
Another way of canceling Yandex.Trains subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Yandex.Trains app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://rasp.yandex.ru and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Yandex.Trains App
Up-to-date suburban train times always in your pocket. Find out when your next train leaves, the ticket price and platform number all with a simple tap on your phone screen. View your favourites and history even when you're offline. Get train timetables for more than 70 regions in Russia, Kazakhstan and Armenia (see the full geographical range athttp://rasp.yandex.ru/info/geo). Timetables are updated automatically and take into account both delays and cancellations. Key features: - suburban and regional train timetables for any day; - precise information on soonest departures, ticke...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app