How To Cancel Square Quick Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Square Quick and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Square Quick subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Square Quick subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Square Quick website
- Alternatives to Square Quick
Cancel Square Quick Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Square Quick subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Square Quick".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Square Quick subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Square Quick subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Square Quick Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Square Quick" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Square Quick will now be canceled.
Cancel Square Quick Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Square Quick via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Square Quick. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Square Quick
Cancel Square Quick Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Square Quick via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Square Quick's Website
Another way of canceling Square Quick subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Square Quick app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.youjia-studio.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Square Quick App
Square Quick is the Best Square Photo Editor for Instagram you deserve. Square Quick lets you edit square photos to Instagram or Story with stylish effects, filters, overlays and funny stickers. You can even create insta size square pictures using built in No Crop feature if you still prefer the old, but nice Instagram square picture style. 📸 Square Pictures for Instagram - Insta 1:1 square & blur background for Instagram. - Square pic with stylish effects, filters, overlays and funny stickers. - Square pic with Blur background - Square pic with Glitch effects - Square pic with M...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app