How To Cancel All-In-One Offline Maps Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of All-In-One Offline Maps and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your All-In-One Offline Maps subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your All-In-One Offline Maps subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on All In One Offline Maps website
- Alternatives to All-In-One Offline Maps
Cancel All-In-One Offline Maps Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel All-In-One Offline Maps subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "All-In-One Offline Maps".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling All-In-One Offline Maps subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel All-In-One Offline Maps subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel All-In-One Offline Maps Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "All-In-One Offline Maps" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to All In One Offline Maps will now be canceled.
Cancel All-In-One Offline Maps Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to All-In-One Offline Maps via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see All-In-One Offline Maps. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from All In One Offline Maps
Cancel All-In-One Offline Maps Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting All-In-One Offline Maps via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on All-In-One Offline Maps's Website
Another way of canceling All-In-One Offline Maps subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the All-In-One Offline Maps app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.offline-maps.net/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About All-In-One Offline Maps App
Bored to wait for maps to display? Use All-In-One OfflineMaps! Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access. • Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here; • Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available; • Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore; • Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage. ★★ Maps ★★ A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: Ope...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app