How To Cancel KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on KakaoMetro website
- Alternatives to KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation
Cancel KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation store KakaoMetro - Subway Navigationlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to KakaoMetro will now be canceled.
Cancel KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from KakaoMetro
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation's Website
An alternate way of canceling KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://map.kakao.com/info/kakao_metro and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About KakaoMetro - Subway Navigation App
Better and smarter way to take subway, KakaoMetro. Subway Navigation has been reborn as KakaoMetro. Switch to KakaoMetro and enjoy a neat screen and lots of useful Subway information. ◈ Try our subway maps reflecting real locations. Subway maps have been created based on real subway station locations in Seoul Metropolitan, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju and Daejeon. Also, landmarks indicated on the maps will help you understand the maps more easily. ◈ Take advantage of useful information only available at KakaoMetro. “What is the carriage nearest to Exit No. 5?” KakaoMetro can tell you which...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app