How To Cancel Live Face Filters Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Live Face Filters and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Live Face Filters subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Live Face Filters subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Live Face Filters website
- Alternatives to Live Face Filters
Cancel Live Face Filters Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Live Face Filters subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Live Face Filters.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Live Face Filters subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Live Face Filters subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Live Face Filters store Live Face Filterslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Live Face Filters Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Live Face Filters" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Live Face Filters will now be canceled.
Cancel Live Face Filters Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Live Face Filters via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Live Face Filters. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Live Face Filters
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Live Face Filters Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Live Face Filters via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Live Face Filters's Website
An alternate way of canceling Live Face Filters subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Live Face Filters app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Live Face Filters App
Live Face Filters edit your photo to look cute girl with hundred of heart crown effect, flower crown, dog face camera, cat stickers... Rabbit Face Camera-Free cute & funny motion sticker user guide: - Take beautiful or funny photos for yourself or your friends. - Share theses photos to social media networks. - Manage them in Funny GIFs or other galleries. You can add funny stickers for Selfie photo: Heart Crown, Filters Crown, Cute Rabbit, Doggy Face, Snappy photo, and collage. Use it to have playful time with your friends and take some interesting bunny photos choose different bunny...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app