How To Cancel pixiv Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of pixiv and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your pixiv subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your pixiv subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on pixiv website
- Alternatives to pixiv
Cancel pixiv Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel pixiv subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "pixiv".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling pixiv subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel pixiv subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel pixiv Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "pixiv" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to pixiv will now be canceled.
Cancel pixiv Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to pixiv via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see pixiv. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from pixiv
Cancel pixiv Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting pixiv via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on pixiv's Website
Another way of canceling pixiv subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the pixiv app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.pixiv.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About pixiv App
New updates to our pixiv app! 【Improvements in our update】 ・Rating and bookmarking are now combined as “Like!”. ・Bookmarks are now titled as “collection”. ・There is a Home page, where rankings and recommendations are shown. “Recommended” shows popular pixiv works and tailored works based on your likes. 【Features that were deleted】 ・Search ordered by oldest to newest ・Set as wallpaper ・Feed (replaced by “Recommended”) 【New features】 ・Recommended works ・Related works ・Recommended users ・Search suggestions ・Filtered search
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hi, i want to cancel my monthly subscription but i forgot my e-mail
— by smbosh36 on Jun 01 2021
Search for another app