How To Cancel Word Cloud Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Word Cloud and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Word Cloud subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Word Cloud subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Word Cloud website
- Alternatives to Word Cloud
Cancel Word Cloud Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Word Cloud subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Word Cloud.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Word Cloud subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Word Cloud subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Word Cloud store Word Cloudlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Word Cloud Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Word Cloud" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Word Cloud will now be canceled.
Cancel Word Cloud Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Word Cloud via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Word Cloud. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Word Cloud
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Word Cloud Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Word Cloud via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Word Cloud's Website
An alternate way of canceling Word Cloud subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Word Cloud app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://wordcloud.app and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Word Cloud App
Prepare an opening slide for your business presentation. Whip up a creative status update for your Facebook page. Type in all the best wishes in a birthday greeting card for your grandma. Proudly tweet an image with your sport achievements. Perhaps, even list your skills for the CV. Just enter a few words, and the application will shuffle them around in a cute disorderly fashion. Pick a color or two for your meaningful words, shape them, export them, use the pic. Rinse and repeat. Your creative process: • Enter as many words as you like. • Select up to five different word colors for a...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app