How To Cancel Photo Warp Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Photo Warp and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Photo Warp subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Photo Warp subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Photo Warp website
- Alternatives to Photo Warp
Cancel Photo Warp Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Photo Warp subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Photo Warp".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Photo Warp subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Photo Warp subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Photo Warp Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Photo Warp" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Photo Warp will now be canceled.
Cancel Photo Warp Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Photo Warp via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Photo Warp. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Photo Warp
Cancel Photo Warp Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Photo Warp via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Photo Warp's Website
Another way of canceling Photo Warp subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Photo Warp app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Photo Warp App
Enormous amount of fun, craziness, creativity and laughing with your photos! Create super funny caricatures and GIFs of yourself or joke your friends with this cool photo editor app for free! Make yourself skinnier, buff your face up or enlarge any body part that might need some enlargement and don’t forget to make funny GIFs from your face changes for free! ;) Or go crazy and have fun putting several pounds of fat on your friends or giving them the biggest cheese-eating grin you can imagine. Photo Warp is the funniest photo editor app, which empowers you to be the best plastic surgeon e...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app