How To Cancel FEMA Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of FEMA and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your FEMA subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your FEMA subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on FEMA website
- Alternatives to FEMA
Cancel FEMA Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FEMA subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FEMA".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FEMA subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FEMA subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FEMA Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FEMA" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FEMA will now be canceled.
Cancel FEMA Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FEMA via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FEMA. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FEMA
Cancel FEMA Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FEMA via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on FEMA's Website
Another way of canceling FEMA subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FEMA app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.fema.gov and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FEMA App
Emergency alerts, safety tips and resources to help before, during & after disasters. The FEMA App provides timely alerts and useful information to help you and your loved ones stay safe before, during and after disasters. Receive and share real-time notifications about disasters, severe weather, and other emergencies for up to five locations nationwide. This simple and easy-to-use resource also provides safety information, emergency preparedness tips, and disaster assistance. Features • Receive emergency alerts for up to five locations nationwide • Share real-time notification...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app