How To Cancel Filter for Snapchat Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Filter for Snapchat and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Filter for Snapchat subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Filter for Snapchat subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Filter website
- Alternatives to Filter for Snapchat
Cancel Filter for Snapchat Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Filter for Snapchat subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Filter for Snapchat".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Filter for Snapchat subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Filter for Snapchat subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Filter for Snapchat Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Filter for Snapchat" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Filter will now be canceled.
Cancel Filter for Snapchat Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Filter for Snapchat via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Filter for Snapchat. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Filter
Cancel Filter for Snapchat Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Filter for Snapchat via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Filter for Snapchat's Website
Another way of canceling Filter for Snapchat subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Filter for Snapchat app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Filter for Snapchat App
Snapchat Filters for fantastic photos with Funny face filters. FREE for a limited time! Get alot of filters like dogs,rabbit,eyes,hair,wolf... You ever wanted to have! With the new Snapchat filters Effects Faces Edition for Snapchat you can get your favorite faces, and impress your friends. You always wanted to know, how you look with a new face, then get yourself now the new Snapchat Filters Face. Filters for Snapchat let you easy share your photo on any social network. You can find everything you need in Filters for Snapchat us as cat face, doggy face, face filters for musically, funn...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app