How To Cancel DB Navigator Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of DB Navigator and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your DB Navigator subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your DB Navigator subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on DB Navigator website
- Alternatives to DB Navigator
Cancel DB Navigator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel DB Navigator subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on DB Navigator.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling DB Navigator subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel DB Navigator subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the DB Navigator store DB Navigatorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel DB Navigator Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "DB Navigator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to DB Navigator will now be canceled.
Cancel DB Navigator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to DB Navigator via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see DB Navigator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from DB Navigator
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel DB Navigator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting DB Navigator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on DB Navigator's Website
An alternate way of canceling DB Navigator subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the DB Navigator app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.bahn.de and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About DB Navigator App
Mobile phone tickets, real-time information, delay notifications and personal travel details – DB Navigator's wide range of functions provide you with the information you need to get to your destination with a minimum of fuss. Mobile phone ticket Book your ticket for regional and long-distance transport and save it in the app. Real-time information Get all the details about departure and arrival times, transfers, real-time information and alternative connections at a glance in “My trip”. Push notifications provide you with exact information about your departure, transfer and arrival....
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app