How To Delete DB Streckenagent Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your DB Streckenagent account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the DB Streckenagent app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with DB Streckenagent completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete DB Streckenagent Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by DB Streckenagent. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting DB Streckenagent via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with DB Streckenagent.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify DB Streckenagent of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete DB Streckenagent's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of DB Streckenagent on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete DB Streckenagent from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting DB Streckenagent app from an Iphone
If you want to delete DB Streckenagent from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the DB Streckenagent icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on DB Streckenagent.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the DB Streckenagent app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete DB Streckenagent" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete DB Streckenagent from your Android phone
To delete DB Streckenagent from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on DB Streckenagent.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the DB Streckenagent app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the DB Streckenagent app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
DB Streckenagent Software Details
Up-to-date, proactive and transparent: With the DB Streckenagent App you will be informed individually about the current situation and possible alternatives via push message in the event of a fault. Particularly suitable for commuters in local traffic. Monitoring multiple connections (commuter alarm) In the connection overview, you can activate commuter alarms for connections within a period of up to 2 hours. This allows you to monitor several connections. Monitoring individual connections (connection alarm) In the connection details you can set up and activate a connection alarm for...