How To Cancel Arriva UK Bus App Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Arriva UK Bus App and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Arriva UK Bus App subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Arriva UK Bus App subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Arriva UK Bus App website
- Alternatives to Arriva UK Bus App
Cancel Arriva UK Bus App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Arriva UK Bus App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Arriva UK Bus App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Arriva UK Bus App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Arriva UK Bus App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Arriva UK Bus App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Arriva UK Bus App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Arriva UK Bus App will now be canceled.
Cancel Arriva UK Bus App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Arriva UK Bus App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Arriva UK Bus App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Arriva UK Bus App
Cancel Arriva UK Bus App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Arriva UK Bus App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Arriva UK Bus App's Website
Another way of canceling Arriva UK Bus App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Arriva UK Bus App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Arriva UK Bus App App
The official Arriva Bus App has a range of features designed to make it easier for you to get around on regional Arriva buses in the UK. Whether you want to know the live departure time of the next bus, where the nearest bus stop is, or how to get to your destination, the Arriva Bus App is for you. Since launching in late 2013, the app has been downloaded over 1 million times across all platforms and is being used by Arriva customers on a daily basis. When things are unfortunately not running to plan, customers are using the app to know when and how we can still get you to your destination....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app