How To Cancel Beat Racer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Beat Racer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Beat Racer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Beat Racer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Beat Racer website
- Alternatives to Beat Racer
Cancel Beat Racer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Beat Racer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Beat Racer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Beat Racer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Beat Racer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Beat Racer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Beat Racer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Beat Racer will now be canceled.
Cancel Beat Racer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Beat Racer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Beat Racer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Beat Racer
Cancel Beat Racer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Beat Racer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Beat Racer's Website
Another way of canceling Beat Racer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Beat Racer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.zplay.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Beat Racer App
[Descriptions] In a desolated world, a lonely driver sets off to a journey to the surreal world of beats. Racing through the gorgeous soundscape, you explore the world by following the trail of alluring beats. Adventuring across the road, you jump over obstacles and defeat enemies to finish the race to complete all music. Discover the beautifully designed backgrounds and unlock all the handcrafted uniquely designed cars. Join the fast-paced journey of rhythmic electronic music and stunningly stylish visuals. 1. STUNNING GRAPHICS Experience the beautifully minimalistic 3D design and s...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app