How To Cancel WTOC First Alert Radar Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of WTOC First Alert Radar and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your WTOC First Alert Radar subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your WTOC First Alert Radar subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on WTOC First Alert Radar website
- Alternatives to WTOC First Alert Radar
Cancel WTOC First Alert Radar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel WTOC First Alert Radar subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "WTOC First Alert Radar".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling WTOC First Alert Radar subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel WTOC First Alert Radar subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel WTOC First Alert Radar Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "WTOC First Alert Radar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to WTOC First Alert Radar will now be canceled.
Cancel WTOC First Alert Radar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to WTOC First Alert Radar via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see WTOC First Alert Radar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from WTOC First Alert Radar
Cancel WTOC First Alert Radar Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting WTOC First Alert Radar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on WTOC First Alert Radar's Website
Another way of canceling WTOC First Alert Radar subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the WTOC First Alert Radar app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.wtoc.com/category/178432/about-wtoc and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About WTOC First Alert Radar App
The WTOC Mobile Weather App includes: * Access to station content specifically for our mobile users * 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available * Future radar to see where severe weather is headed * High resolution satellite cloud imagery * Current weather updated multiple times per hour * Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models * Ability to add and save your favorite locations * A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness * Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service * Opt-in push alerts to keep...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app