How To Cancel wikiHow: how to do anything Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of wikiHow: how to do anything and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your wikiHow: how to do anything subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your wikiHow: how to do anything subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on wikiHow website
- Alternatives to wikiHow: how to do anything
Cancel wikiHow: how to do anything Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel wikiHow: how to do anything subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "wikiHow: how to do anything".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling wikiHow: how to do anything subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel wikiHow: how to do anything subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel wikiHow: how to do anything Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "wikiHow: how to do anything" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to wikiHow will now be canceled.
Cancel wikiHow: how to do anything Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to wikiHow: how to do anything via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see wikiHow: how to do anything. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from wikiHow
Cancel wikiHow: how to do anything Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting wikiHow: how to do anything via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on wikiHow: how to do anything's Website
Another way of canceling wikiHow: how to do anything subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the wikiHow: how to do anything app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.wikihow.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About wikiHow: how to do anything App
Easily learn how to do anything from wikiHow, the world’s leading how-to guide. Step-by-step instructions on every imaginable topic. Become the DIY master of anything, instantly. With the wikiHow Android app you can: • Search over 180,000 wikiHow articles • Bookmark articles to read and use later, even while offline • View step-by-step photos, illustrations, and videos to help you learn • Read wikiHow’s featured articles of the day • Browse random articles for your entertainment Learn how to do anything. Yes anything: • First aid: Learn how to do CPR, help a choking baby, or recog...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Delete my Wikihow account
— by Tasia Hester on Jul 20 2021
Search for another app