How To Cancel Wetherspoon Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Wetherspoon and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Wetherspoon subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Wetherspoon subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Wetherspoon website
- Alternatives to Wetherspoon
Cancel Wetherspoon Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Wetherspoon subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Wetherspoon".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Wetherspoon subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Wetherspoon subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wetherspoon Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Wetherspoon" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wetherspoon will now be canceled.
Cancel Wetherspoon Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wetherspoon via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wetherspoon. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wetherspoon
Cancel Wetherspoon Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wetherspoon via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Wetherspoon's Website
Another way of canceling Wetherspoon subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Wetherspoon app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.jdwetherspoon.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Wetherspoon App
Order food and drinks with the Wetherspoon app, from your phone, and have them delivered to your table. • Order a meal, a round of drinks or both – and we will bring them to your table. • Paying is simple: use your card, PayPal or Google Pay. • Take advantage of the reorder function to purchase rounds, when in a group. • Book a stay at one of our hotels.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hi, my ex-boyfriend is continually using my account and i keep receiving emails from his orders. I need to delete my account and set up another one so that he can no longer do this.
— by Clara Brown on May 04 2021
Hi there i set up Wetherspoons account by mistake. I could please delete my account many thanks.
— by Phil on Apr 21 2021
Search for another app