How To Cancel Noah's Bottle Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Noah's Bottle and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Noah's Bottle subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Noah's Bottle subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Noah s Bottle website
- Alternatives to Noah's Bottle
Cancel Noah's Bottle Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Noah's Bottle subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Noah's Bottle.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Noah's Bottle subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Noah's Bottle subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Noah's Bottle store Noah's Bottlelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Noah's Bottle Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Noah's Bottle" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Noah s Bottle will now be canceled.
Cancel Noah's Bottle Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Noah's Bottle via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Noah's Bottle. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Noah s Bottle
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Noah's Bottle Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Noah's Bottle via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Noah's Bottle's Website
An alternate way of canceling Noah's Bottle subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Noah's Bottle app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/NoahBottle and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Noah's Bottle App
《Noah's Bottle》- An automatic note-generating rhythm game for mobile devices.You can use any music you like in your devices.You can also compose your own music by creating your own music script. The new Noah’s Bottle ver 2.0 added “Rhythm Mode” that includes 40 piano songs.All songs were reproduced by real time performance of the original recording, which gives the player a wonderful sense of live performing experience. How to import music: Sync your music from PC to iOS devices with iTunes, or purchase the music from iTunes directly. Attention! Any free trials or subscribed music...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app