How To Cancel Baby Monitor Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Baby Monitor and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Baby Monitor subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Baby Monitor subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ba website
- Alternatives to Baby Monitor
Cancel Baby Monitor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Baby Monitor subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Baby Monitor".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Baby Monitor subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Baby Monitor subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Baby Monitor Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Baby Monitor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ba will now be canceled.
Cancel Baby Monitor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Baby Monitor via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Baby Monitor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ba
Cancel Baby Monitor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Baby Monitor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Baby Monitor's Website
Another way of canceling Baby Monitor subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Baby Monitor app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://faebir.weebly.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Baby Monitor App
Baby Monitor helping you in listening your baby when you are away. Baby Monitor detects if baby cries and notifies you via regular call. How to use Turn on Test mode - use menu Test. Press START button - you should see noise bars at the bottom. Pay attention to horizontal red line - that is the alarm level. BabyMonitor notifies you if the noise bars crossed that line several times. Move that horizontal red line up and down to change the alarm level. Turn off Test mode - use menu Test again. Specify phone numbers for notification - use menu Settings, Call phones. Put the phone on...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app