How To Delete BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera
Delete BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Ba .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Ba of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera app from an Iphone
If you want to delete BabyCam - Baby Monitor Cameras from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera app from your Android device
To delete BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BabyCam - Baby Monitor Camera Software Details
With BabyCam you can watch your baby using two phones or tablets : one will be used to record the baby and the other one will be used by the parents to see the baby. For BabyCam to work, it is necessary that the devices are connected on the same WiFi network or via WiFi Direct. The parent's device will connect to the baby's device easily and automatically. With BabyCam it will not be necessary to register, introduce codes to match the devices or similar, as it happens in other similar applications. Just by pressing a button on each device, they will connect. BabyCam is totally free. I...