How To Cancel Wanelo Shopping Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Wanelo Shopping and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Wanelo Shopping subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Wanelo Shopping subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Wanelo Shopping website
- Alternatives to Wanelo Shopping
Cancel Wanelo Shopping Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Wanelo Shopping subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Wanelo Shopping".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Wanelo Shopping subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Wanelo Shopping subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wanelo Shopping Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Wanelo Shopping" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wanelo Shopping will now be canceled.
Cancel Wanelo Shopping Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wanelo Shopping via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wanelo Shopping. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wanelo Shopping
Cancel Wanelo Shopping Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wanelo Shopping via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Wanelo Shopping's Website
Another way of canceling Wanelo Shopping subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Wanelo Shopping app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://wanelo.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Wanelo Shopping App
Wanelo (from Want, Need, Love) is the best way to shop on your phone. Millions of people use it to find and buy products they love. 1. Every day, Wanelo will show you new amazing products just for you. As you save products you like, Wanelo learns about your style. The more you use it, the better it gets! 2. Use the app to browse and search across all of your stores in one place! From tiny boutiques to all the big brands you know and love, you can keep all of your shopping organized on one place. All products on Wanelo are posted by users. Products include fashion, clothes and accessor...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app