How To Cancel Virgin Pulse Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Virgin Pulse and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Virgin Pulse subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Virgin Pulse subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Virgin Pulse website
- Alternatives to Virgin Pulse
Cancel Virgin Pulse Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Virgin Pulse subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Virgin Pulse".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Virgin Pulse subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Virgin Pulse subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Virgin Pulse Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Virgin Pulse" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Virgin Pulse will now be canceled.
Cancel Virgin Pulse Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Virgin Pulse via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Virgin Pulse. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Virgin Pulse
Cancel Virgin Pulse Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Virgin Pulse via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Virgin Pulse's Website
Another way of canceling Virgin Pulse subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Virgin Pulse app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.virginpulse.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Virgin Pulse App
NOTE: If you’re participating in VP GO, use this app! If you’re participating in the Global Challenge, please download the Virgin Pulse Global Challenge app instead. The free Virgin Pulse app lets you access your company’s wellbeing program. Get all the core features at your fingertips for on-the-go healthy living: • Track your steps, active minutes, calories burned, and sleep • Track your program rewards and progress to the next milestone • Sync your Max Buzz™ activity tracker to rack up points (must have Bluetooth 4.0 on your phone) • Connect tons of other devices &...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app