How To Cancel RadarNow! ® Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of RadarNow! ® and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your RadarNow! ® subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your RadarNow! ® subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on RadarNow website
- Alternatives to RadarNow! ®
Cancel RadarNow! ® Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel RadarNow! ® subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "RadarNow! ®".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling RadarNow! ® subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel RadarNow! ® subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel RadarNow! ® Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "RadarNow! ®" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to RadarNow will now be canceled.
Cancel RadarNow! ® Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to RadarNow! ® via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see RadarNow! ®. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from RadarNow
Cancel RadarNow! ® Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting RadarNow! ® via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on RadarNow! ®'s Website
Another way of canceling RadarNow! ® subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the RadarNow! ® app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.radarnow.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About RadarNow! ® App
Do you work or play outside? Ride a bike or need to know what is happening right now with the weather? We don't track your location and we don't sell your data! Use RadarNow! ® to quickly see an animated radar image and current conditions! No digging through menus to see if a storm is on the way! RadarNow! ® provides National Weather Service (NWS) Enhanced Radar "Base" (N0R) images from the NOAA WSR-88D NEXRAD Radar sites located around the US. Radar images are downloaded directly from NWS servers so are always the most current available. When you start the app, the radar images are...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app