How To Cancel Truth or Dare Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Truth or Dare and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Truth or Dare subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Truth or Dare subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Truth or Dare website
- Alternatives to Truth or Dare
Cancel Truth or Dare Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Truth or Dare subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Truth or Dare".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Truth or Dare subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Truth or Dare subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Truth or Dare Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Truth or Dare" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Truth or Dare will now be canceled.
Cancel Truth or Dare Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Truth or Dare via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Truth or Dare. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Truth or Dare
Cancel Truth or Dare Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Truth or Dare via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Truth or Dare's Website
Another way of canceling Truth or Dare subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Truth or Dare app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.truthordareofficial.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Truth or Dare App
Get to know your friends for real! Always wanted to know about your friend’s first kiss? Or have you ever wondered what a girl thinks of you? Make a sleepover or a party more interesting with Truth or Dare! The #1 game for having fun with your friends. THE SPICIEST PARTY GAME, NOW IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND. Truth or Dare will take your party to new heights — doing more than just breaking the ice… Get at least three people around the app, and get ready for embarrassing questions and fun challenges! THE FUN, LIVELY AND DIRTY PARTY GAME! Gather all of your friends and let Truth or Dare lea...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app