How To Cancel Xprofile Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Xprofile and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Xprofile subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Xprofile subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Xprofile website
- Alternatives to Xprofile
Cancel Xprofile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Xprofile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Xprofile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Xprofile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Xprofile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Xprofile Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Xprofile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Xprofile will now be canceled.
Cancel Xprofile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Xprofile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Xprofile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Xprofile
Cancel Xprofile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Xprofile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Xprofile's Website
Another way of canceling Xprofile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Xprofile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://x-profile.web.app/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Xprofile App
To learn statistics, analytics about your social media profiles download the app now.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Cannot login to my profile with all the right login information
— by Marcus Schrijn on Jun 13 2021
I have lost all my data on the app and photo posts have not synced to the app
— by Sandra Sugrue on May 26 2021
Have tried many attempts to report my issue but have not received feedback
— by Sandra Sugrue on May 20 2021
My data was deleted from the app all my previous stories are gone. Posts have not synced to app
— by Sandra Sugrue on May 19 2021
Hello, I’ve been trying to log in to my Xprofile. It just says try again after a few minutes but it’s been over 2 weeks now. What is going on?
— by Kim Gillian Marcod on May 16 2021
I am unable to log into Xprofile even after all updates are complete, and VPN turned off. Please help
— by Jon Valera on May 11 2021
The app won't let me login and I pay. I would like my money back.
— by NICOLE TARDIF on Apr 23 2021
I havenot been able to log in and i have subscription for 6 months and i tried to contact you guys through ur email but no reply ..this is ridiculous !
— by Aman BajrAcharya on Apr 19 2021
I have been trying to contact you for several days. Even after day one, I noticed that the app did not work as it should. I could not unfollow anyone. That's why I want to start using your app. But it does not work. I wrote to your support in the app but never get an answer. I want a refund and cancel the premnation.
Best regards Daniel
— by Daniel Hjärten on Apr 15 2021
I already paid 20,99 for an half year Xprofile.
Now (after 2 month) I am using a new mobile phone and obviously you want me to pay once again.
I am requesting a refund of my money for the 4 months that I have not been able to use your app.
— by Nadine on Apr 07 2021
My followers from Instagram account in Xprofile is showing wrong statistics and even the Lost followers,Not following me back etc. Please check my Xprofile account to give correct followers and correct statistics.
My username is thedla_nithin.
— by Thedla Nithin on Apr 05 2021
I canceled my subscription after 2 days and I would like a refund
— by Abby on Apr 02 2021
This is your subscriber in xprofil application I registered 2 times on the plan of 1year 2400. So, 2times my payment was not done. So next time i tried 1month plan (i.e.,)430 plan it's done perfectly now it is running.
So now in my account it is showing 2 times 2400(i.e.,)4800 debited to your account. I want to cancel the 2times of 2400 plan subscription. So please check this and add my money back to my account.
— by Polisetty Lohith on Mar 20 2021
Your application is very bad, it does not work, I want my money back. Tks
— by Mariana Recoba on Feb 23 2021
Dear sir or madam,
since a few days I try to login to your App Xprofile with my Instagram Account leneeee123 but I always get the information that my password is incorrect- but it is not! What shall I do now? Please contact me. Thank you & best regards
— by Alena on Dec 31 2020
I purchased the paid membership of the app
But it does not work it says this is a big account we are working on it
Please issue me a refund
— by Tushar Ahuja on Dec 25 2020
I tried getting a free trial and it took 31 dollars out of my credit card pls help
— by Jaclyn Demetro on Oct 12 2020
Search for another app