How To Cancel Monster Maker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Monster Maker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Monster Maker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Monster Maker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Monster Maker website
- Alternatives to Monster Maker
Cancel Monster Maker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Monster Maker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Monster Maker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Monster Maker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Monster Maker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Monster Maker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Monster Maker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Monster Maker will now be canceled.
Cancel Monster Maker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Monster Maker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Monster Maker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Monster Maker
Cancel Monster Maker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Monster Maker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Monster Maker's Website
Another way of canceling Monster Maker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Monster Maker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://sunny.wirez.com.ar/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Monster Maker App
Create amazing and funny characters, your own mascot, a movie Monster , or maybe minions of heroes or your favorite villains. Or if you prefer to take a selfie and turn yourself into funny monsters by applying eyes, mouth and fun accessories! And why not do it with your friends or pets? Use your creativity and imagination to build characters part by part. And choose the background you want. Create as many monsters as you want, there are thousands of possible combinations! Imagine them, create them, save them and share them with your friends and family through WhatsApp, Instagram, Face...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app