How To Delete Monster Maker Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Monster Maker account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Monster Maker app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Monster Maker completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Monster Maker Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Monster Maker. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Monster Maker via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Monster Maker.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Monster Maker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Monster Maker's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Monster Maker on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Monster Maker from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Monster Maker app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Monster Makers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Monster Maker icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Monster Maker.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Monster Maker app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Monster Maker" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Monster Maker app from your Android device
To delete Monster Maker from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Monster Maker.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Monster Maker app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Monster Maker app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Monster Maker Software Details
Create amazing and funny characters, your own mascot, a movie Monster , or maybe minions of heroes or your favorite villains. Or if you prefer to take a selfie and turn yourself into funny monsters by applying eyes, mouth and fun accessories! And why not do it with your friends or pets? Use your creativity and imagination to build characters part by part. And choose the background you want. Create as many monsters as you want, there are thousands of possible combinations! Imagine them, create them, save them and share them with your friends and family through WhatsApp, Instagram, Face...