How To Cancel SUBWAY® Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SUBWAY® and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SUBWAY® subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SUBWAY® subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SUBWAY website
- Alternatives to SUBWAY®
Cancel SUBWAY® Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SUBWAY® subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SUBWAY®".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SUBWAY® subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SUBWAY® subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SUBWAY® Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SUBWAY®" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SUBWAY will now be canceled.
Cancel SUBWAY® Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SUBWAY® via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SUBWAY®. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SUBWAY
Cancel SUBWAY® Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SUBWAY® via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SUBWAY®'s Website
Another way of canceling SUBWAY® subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SUBWAY® app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.subway.com/app/faqs.aspx and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SUBWAY® App
Hungry? With the SUBWAY® App you can order ahead to access Express Pickup, get digital coupons, earn on purchases, scan to pay and more -- all in seconds! EARN: With Subway MyWay™ Rewards built right into the app, you can earn on every purchase, plus get Surprise Rewards, exclusive deals and more. Consider it a "token" of our appreciation for you! SAVE: Get digital deals sent right to your app, personalized just for you. CUSTOMIZE: Like extra olives? Us too. Customize your sandwich just like you would in the restaurant. Swap your cheese, pick your toppings, toast your bread – the op...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app