How To Cancel Stories Time Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Stories Time and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Stories Time subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Stories Time subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Stories Time website
- Alternatives to Stories Time
Cancel Stories Time Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Stories Time subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Stories Time".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Stories Time subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Stories Time subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Stories Time Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Stories Time" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Stories Time will now be canceled.
Cancel Stories Time Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Stories Time via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Stories Time. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Stories Time
Cancel Stories Time Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Stories Time via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Stories Time's Website
Another way of canceling Stories Time subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Stories Time app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Stories Time App
Stories Time App is a offline app. It is dedicated to the wonderful world of the short story. Moral stories in this app are focused for all age peoples. This App is mainly focused to nurture good thoughts in childrens. Stories Time is completely a free app, no advertisements. Users can also send stories to us for adding in this app. If User needed Image Mode can be activated which will display picture related to story. Night Mode is available for readers to enjoy reading in low light. This will be a wonderful app for telling stories to your kid. Bed time stories are available...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app