How To Cancel Sonos S1 Controller Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Sonos S1 Controller and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Sonos S1 Controller subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Sonos S1 Controller subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Sonos S1 Controller website
- Alternatives to Sonos S1 Controller
Cancel Sonos S1 Controller Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Sonos S1 Controller subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Sonos S1 Controller.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Sonos S1 Controller subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Sonos S1 Controller subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Sonos S1 Controller store Sonos S1 Controllerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Sonos S1 Controller Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Sonos S1 Controller" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sonos S1 Controller will now be canceled.
Cancel Sonos S1 Controller Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sonos S1 Controller via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sonos S1 Controller. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sonos S1 Controller
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Sonos S1 Controller Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sonos S1 Controller via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Sonos S1 Controller's Website
An alternate way of canceling Sonos S1 Controller subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Sonos S1 Controller app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.sonos.com/android and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Sonos S1 Controller App
This app controls systems that include the earliest Sonos products: Zone Players, Play:5 (Gen 1), Bridge, Connect (Gen 1) and Connect:Amp (Gen 1) Easily control your system. Adjust volume levels, group rooms, save favorites, set alarms, and more. Stream from popular services. Connect your streaming services and browse all your music, podcasts, radio, and audiobooks in a single app. Listen to Sonos Radio. Enjoy thousands of stations free on your system, including live radio from around the world, genre stations, artist-curated stations, and original programming from Sonos.
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app