How to Cancel SoLo Funds
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your SoLo Funds: Lend & Borrow subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your SoLo Funds: Lend & Borrow subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel SoLo Funds Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SoLo Funds: Lend & Borrow subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SoLo Funds: Lend & Borrow".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SoLo Funds: Lend & Borrow subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SoLo Funds: Lend & Borrow subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SoLo Funds Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SoLo Funds: Lend & Borrow" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SoLo Funds will now be canceled.
Cancel SoLo Funds Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SoLo Funds: Lend & Borrow via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SoLo Funds: Lend & Borrow. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SoLo Funds
Cancel SoLo Funds via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SoLo Funds: Lend & Borrow via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on SoLo Funds's Website
Another way of canceling SoLo Funds: Lend & Borrow subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SoLo Funds: Lend & Borrow app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://solofunds.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SoLo Funds: Lend & Borrow App
SoLo is the community finance platform where our members step up for one another. We enable financial services for real people, powered by people. We back each other because we believe in each other. It’s easy to sign up and become a member. As a SoLo member, you can access up to $500 (1) on your own terms or supply funds to make a social impact and return. You can also leverage our SoLo Wallet (2) as a pathway to financial autonomy. Fun fact → SoLo won NBCUniversal’s LIFTOff Financial Impact Challenge Here’s why thousands of members use SoLo… ACCESS UP TO $500 ON YOUR OWN TERMS We give you choice and control where others don’t. No interest, no credit checks. We come through for each other because we’re in this together. EARN MONEY WHILE HELPING OTHERS SoLo is a great way to make a social impact while also earning a return on your money. Our data driven tools allow you to verify and make smarter choices. Fund a request today. We’re people helping people. Fun fact → SoLo won the 2022 Visa Everywhere DEI Contest amongst the nation’s best fintechs SOLO PROTECTION We’re in this together. We protect each member in our community via secure and easy communication between bank accounts while creating a safety net for potential losses. SOLO WALLET Leverage our banking solution to build financial autonomy. Deposit, withdrawal, and bank with SoLo. Fun fact → SoLo Funds is a Certified Public Benefit Corporation. NO HIDDEN FEES We’re not here to surprise...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app