How to Cancel Photo & Picture Resizer
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Photo & Picture Resizer subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Photo & Picture Resizer subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Photo & Picture Resizer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Photo & Picture Resizer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Photo & Picture Resizer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Photo & Picture Resizer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Photo & Picture Resizer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Photo & Picture Resizer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Photo & Picture Resizer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Photo & Picture Resizer will now be canceled.
Cancel Photo & Picture Resizer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Photo & Picture Resizer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Photo & Picture Resizer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Photo & Picture Resizer
Cancel Photo & Picture Resizer via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Photo & Picture Resizer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Photo & Picture Resizer's Website
Another way of canceling Photo & Picture Resizer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Photo & Picture Resizer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.simpleimageresizer.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Photo & Picture Resizer App
Resize photo size in a fast and easy way. The easy-to-use image resizer app helps you quickly downsize photo size or resize photo resolution. It can be used for text messages, e-mails, Instagram, Facebook, web forms, etc to adjust photo size. If you want to resize photos quickly, Photo & Picture Resizer is a perfect choice. Photo resizer allows you to easily reduce image size without losing quality. You don’t have to manually save resized pictures, because they are automatically saved in a separate folder titled ’Pictures/PhotoResizer'. Image resizer for your Android device is a utility app that lets you downsize photos by selecting the right resolution. Photo resizer is an app designed to help you resize images quickly and easily. Image resizer performs one simple task like resizing the image in a fast and easy-to-use way. This image resizer maintains the picture aspect ratio by providing a resolution list based on camera resolution. Photo resizer helps you resize photos before posting them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, Google+, VKontakte, KakaoTalk, etc. When you send the e-mail with the attached pictures, you will often find that the e-mail exceeds the message size limit. For example, if your email account allows you to send messages up to 5 megabytes (MB) and you include just two pictures in the attachment (today’s pictures taken by a phone or tablet camera are about 5 MB), you will probably exceed the maximum message size. In th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app