How To Cancel Stock Market Tracker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Stock Market Tracker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Stock Market Tracker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Stock Market Tracker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Stock Market Tracker website
- Alternatives to Stock Market Tracker
Cancel Stock Market Tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Stock Market Tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Stock Market Tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Stock Market Tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Stock Market Tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Stock Market Tracker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Stock Market Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Stock Market Tracker will now be canceled.
Cancel Stock Market Tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Stock Market Tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Stock Market Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Stock Market Tracker
Cancel Stock Market Tracker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Stock Market Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Stock Market Tracker's Website
Another way of canceling Stock Market Tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Stock Market Tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://upliftstocks.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Stock Market Tracker App
Track stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds in the stock market. Live NYSE, Dow 30, S&P, and more. Build your portfolio and get stock price alerts with the best stock market app for Android. ★ Real-time stock quotes for NYSE, NASDAQ, Dow Jones, ETFs, Indices, S&P 500, and more. ★ Build your own portfolio and monitor your favorite stocks, indexes, mutual funds, and ETFs ★ Stock alerts and notifications for stocks on your watch list ★ Multiple portfolios to monitor your investments ★ Financial data including open price, close price, daily high/low, 52-week high/low, gain/loss, afterma...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app