How To Cancel Device Care Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Device Care and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Device Care subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Device Care subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Device Care website
- Alternatives to Device Care
Cancel Device Care Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Device Care subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Device Care".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Device Care subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Device Care subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Device Care Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Device Care" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Device Care will now be canceled.
Cancel Device Care Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Device Care via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Device Care. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Device Care
Cancel Device Care Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Device Care via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Device Care's Website
Another way of canceling Device Care subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Device Care app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Device Care App
For a more pleasant experience while using your Galaxy smartphone, try the "Device Care" app by Samsung Electronics. With the "Device Care" app, anyone can easily keep their smartphone in good condition. The intuitive screen layout and interactions help the user check the condition of their device at a single glance and maintain their smartphone easily without expert knowledge, as it enables them to take prompt actions if problems, such as malware (viruses, spyware), arise. Some Galaxy devices may not support some of the features outlined below. App updates via the Google Play store are on...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app