How To Cancel Radio FM Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Radio FM and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Radio FM subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Radio FM subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Radio FM website
- Alternatives to Radio FM
Cancel Radio FM Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Radio FM subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Radio FM.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Radio FM subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Radio FM subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Radio FM store Radio FMlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Radio FM Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Radio FM" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Radio FM will now be canceled.
Cancel Radio FM Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Radio FM via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Radio FM. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Radio FM
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Radio FM Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Radio FM via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Radio FM's Website
An alternate way of canceling Radio FM subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Radio FM app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://appRadioFM.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Radio FM App
Radio FM Radio FM (Radio for Mobile) is an app to play Internet Radio stations. Radio FM allows you to listen and enjoy variety of genres like classical, rock, pop, instrumental, hip-hop, gospel, songs, music, talks, news, comedy, shows, concerts and other variety of programs made available by various Internet Radio Broadcasters across the world. ♥ RadioFM is fully supported for Android Auto, Google Chromecast, Android watch/ wearable FEATURES Radio FM is the only app in the Play store that's offering the true Radio Experience with best tuned featured for FREE ♥ Add to Favorites (Favour...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app