How To Cancel QDOBA Rewards & Ordering Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of QDOBA Rewards & Ordering and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your QDOBA Rewards & Ordering subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your QDOBA Rewards & Ordering subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on QDOBA Rewards Ordering website
- Alternatives to QDOBA Rewards & Ordering
Cancel QDOBA Rewards & Ordering Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel QDOBA Rewards & Ordering subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "QDOBA Rewards & Ordering".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling QDOBA Rewards & Ordering subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel QDOBA Rewards & Ordering subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel QDOBA Rewards & Ordering Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "QDOBA Rewards & Ordering" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to QDOBA Rewards Ordering will now be canceled.
Cancel QDOBA Rewards & Ordering Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to QDOBA Rewards & Ordering via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see QDOBA Rewards & Ordering. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from QDOBA Rewards Ordering
Cancel QDOBA Rewards & Ordering Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting QDOBA Rewards & Ordering via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on QDOBA Rewards & Ordering's Website
Another way of canceling QDOBA Rewards & Ordering subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the QDOBA Rewards & Ordering app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.qdoba.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About QDOBA Rewards & Ordering App
Introducing the new QDOBA Rewards App – the official online ordering and mobile rewards app from QDOBA Mexican Eats®. Order QDOBA, score points, get rewarded! You have the freedom to choose how your points are used. Cash points in for whatever you’re craving, whether it's handmade tortilla chips and our signature 3-Cheese Queso, a customizable crave-worthy burrito bowl, or something bigger and bolder. The more you order, the more rewards you get. Our improved online ordering experience lets you place your order and skip the line – you can come directly to the checkout counter at your...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app