How To Cancel CDisplayEx Comic Reader Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of CDisplayEx Comic Reader and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your CDisplayEx Comic Reader subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your CDisplayEx Comic Reader subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on CDisplayEx Comic Reader website
- Alternatives to CDisplayEx Comic Reader
Cancel CDisplayEx Comic Reader Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel CDisplayEx Comic Reader subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "CDisplayEx Comic Reader".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling CDisplayEx Comic Reader subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel CDisplayEx Comic Reader subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel CDisplayEx Comic Reader Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "CDisplayEx Comic Reader" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CDisplayEx Comic Reader will now be canceled.
Cancel CDisplayEx Comic Reader Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CDisplayEx Comic Reader via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CDisplayEx Comic Reader. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CDisplayEx Comic Reader
Cancel CDisplayEx Comic Reader Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CDisplayEx Comic Reader via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on CDisplayEx Comic Reader's Website
Another way of canceling CDisplayEx Comic Reader subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the CDisplayEx Comic Reader app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.cdisplayex.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About CDisplayEx Comic Reader App
CDisplayEx is a light, efficient CBR Reader, and it is also the most popular comic book reader. It is able to read all comic book formats (.cbr file, .cbz, .pdf, etc..) and Manga. Everything is designed to give you the best comic reading experience, it load comic books immediately, reading is fluid and comfortable. Benefits of the Pro version: - Access to Google Drive, Dropbox and Onedrive. - Continuous pages, horizontal and vertical. - Advanced page scaling options that allow you to pre-set the number of moves to reach the opposite edge of the page. - Open the files on the network with...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app