How To Cancel Daddy Up Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Daddy Up and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Daddy Up subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Daddy Up subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Daddy Up website
- Alternatives to Daddy Up
Cancel Daddy Up Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Daddy Up subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Daddy Up".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Daddy Up subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Daddy Up subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Daddy Up Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Daddy Up" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Daddy Up will now be canceled.
Cancel Daddy Up Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Daddy Up via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Daddy Up. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Daddy Up
Cancel Daddy Up Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Daddy Up via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Daddy Up's Website
Another way of canceling Daddy Up subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Daddy Up app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.daddyup.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Daddy Up App
Whether you're a new dad or adding another cub to the family, Daddy Up is the man's field guide to pregnancy. - weekly pregnancy tracking - rugged baby-size comparisons - customizable daddy checklist - journal log - contraction counter - shareable baby announcement With wise words from seasoned dads who have been down this trail before, Daddy Up is a handy tool for upcoming dads with more fun, and fewer dainty details about girly bits.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app