How To Cancel Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Bigfoot Finding Monster Hunting website
- Alternatives to Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting
Cancel Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bigfoot Finding Monster Hunting will now be canceled.
Cancel Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bigfoot Finding Monster Hunting
Cancel Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting's Website
Another way of canceling Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bigfoot Finding & Monster Hunting App
Welcome to the Bigfoot monster forest hunting survival island quest in which you have to find the giant Bigfoot monster and become the wild monster hunter. Find the Bigfoot monster in wilds which is not easy for you as Bigfoot monster is an intelligence creature and might kill you in seconds. You have heard many rumors that people get lost in wild forest and later found dead. Their bodies clearly give hints that some mysterious creature is living in the dark side of the jungle. You have to be careful though, Bigfoot monster wild hunting in dangerous! Set up a trap and wait for to come out to g...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app