How To Cancel PhotoFunia Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PhotoFunia and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PhotoFunia subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PhotoFunia subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PhotoFunia website
- Alternatives to PhotoFunia
Cancel PhotoFunia Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PhotoFunia subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PhotoFunia".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PhotoFunia subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PhotoFunia subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PhotoFunia Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PhotoFunia" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PhotoFunia will now be canceled.
Cancel PhotoFunia Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PhotoFunia via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PhotoFunia. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PhotoFunia
Cancel PhotoFunia Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PhotoFunia via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PhotoFunia's Website
Another way of canceling PhotoFunia subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PhotoFunia app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://photofunia.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PhotoFunia App
PhotoFunia is the best way to add a spark to your photos, make them special and more original. In only a few seconds an amazing photo collage is ready, absolutely free. PhotoFunia is so straight forward to use, that anyone, at any age, can use it with ease. Would you like to see your picture on the cover of a magazine or on advertising billboards of Times Square? How amazing will it be to see your portrait on the walls of Louvre or Hermitage museums? Want to try out an astronaut or a Santa suit? Or you prefer something more exotic, just like a dancer at the Rio's carnival? Excited to find o...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app