How To Cancel Future Pay Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Future Pay and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Future Pay subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Future Pay subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Future Pay website
- Alternatives to Future Pay
Cancel Future Pay Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Future Pay subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Future Pay".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Future Pay subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Future Pay subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Future Pay Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Future Pay" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Future Pay will now be canceled.
Cancel Future Pay Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Future Pay via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Future Pay. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Future Pay
Cancel Future Pay Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Future Pay via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Future Pay's Website
Another way of canceling Future Pay subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Future Pay app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://futurepay.co.in/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Future Pay App
Future Pay is a digital wallet for shopping across Future Group stores such as Big Bazaar, fbb, Central, Brand Factory, Ezone, Easyday and Heritage Fresh stores Use Future Pay for a cashless, hassle-free experience while shopping Why Future Pay? • You can use it on-the-go using your mobile phone • You can use it across Future Group stores such as Big Bazaar, Central, fbb, Brand Factory, Ezone, Easyday and Heritage Fresh stores • You can save money with app exclusive exciting offers • With our Price Match feature, you are assured of the best prices at our stores • You can link yo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app