How To Cancel APUS File Manager (Explorer) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of APUS File Manager (Explorer) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your APUS File Manager (Explorer) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your APUS File Manager (Explorer) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on APUS File Manager Explorer website
- Alternatives to APUS File Manager (Explorer)
Cancel APUS File Manager (Explorer) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel APUS File Manager (Explorer) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "APUS File Manager (Explorer)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling APUS File Manager (Explorer) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel APUS File Manager (Explorer) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel APUS File Manager (Explorer) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "APUS File Manager (Explorer)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to APUS File Manager Explorer will now be canceled.
Cancel APUS File Manager (Explorer) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to APUS File Manager (Explorer) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see APUS File Manager (Explorer). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from APUS File Manager Explorer
Cancel APUS File Manager (Explorer) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting APUS File Manager (Explorer) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on APUS File Manager (Explorer)'s Website
Another way of canceling APUS File Manager (Explorer) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the APUS File Manager (Explorer) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.superfilemanager.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About APUS File Manager (Explorer) App
Small, simple, powerful, APUS File Manager is one of the best file manager for Android who provides full-featured file management and transfer for Android. Even better, this pro file manager and explorer can help transfer files among Android, PC, and iOS through hotspot. Key Features of APUS File Manager ★ Full-featured File Manager (Explorer) This pro Android file manager and explorer provides full-featured file management, including cut, copy, paste, move, delete, rename, check detail, share files, etc. for internal memory and SD card. It works perfectly as file renamer and viewer as c...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app