How To Cancel IHOP® Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of IHOP® and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your IHOP® subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your IHOP® subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on IHOP website
- Alternatives to IHOP®
Cancel IHOP® Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel IHOP® subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "IHOP®".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling IHOP® subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel IHOP® subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel IHOP® Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "IHOP®" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to IHOP will now be canceled.
Cancel IHOP® Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to IHOP® via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see IHOP®. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from IHOP
Cancel IHOP® Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting IHOP® via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on IHOP®'s Website
Another way of canceling IHOP® subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the IHOP® app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://ihop.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About IHOP® App
Hungry? You’ve come to the right place. IHOP is the home of world famous buttermilk pancakes and a variety of craveable breakfast, lunch and dinner favorites beloved by people of all ages. Browse the menu, find locations and order online with IHOP n' Go®. All together with a smile!
Reported Cancelation Issues
I want to delete my iHop account because it is connected to a professional email versus a personal email. I do not want this data linked. However I am citing GDPR, and legally I have the right to ask for deletion. The account was created today 6/11 under the email [email protected] This is my own email and is linked to [email protected]
Under GDPR there is a penalty for noncompliance—4% of annual turnover.
— by Anne Holmes on Jun 11 2021
Search for another app