How To Cancel Dairy Queen Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Dairy Queen and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Dairy Queen subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Dairy Queen subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Dairy Queen website
- Alternatives to Dairy Queen
Cancel Dairy Queen Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Dairy Queen subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Dairy Queen".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Dairy Queen subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Dairy Queen subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Dairy Queen Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Dairy Queen" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dairy Queen will now be canceled.
Cancel Dairy Queen Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Dairy Queen via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Dairy Queen. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dairy Queen
Cancel Dairy Queen Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Dairy Queen via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Dairy Queen's Website
Another way of canceling Dairy Queen subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Dairy Queen app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.dairyqueen.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Dairy Queen App
Why You’ll Love This App: • Get access to exclusive mobile deals* • Save your favorite DQ® location • Get updates from our team, like the BLIZZARD® Treat of the Month And at select participating locations only: • Order ahead on your phone • Customize your favorite Fan Food • Earn points to redeem rewards How It Works: 1. Download the Dairy Queen® mobile app for iPhone from the iTunes store. 2. Login through Facebook or create an account. 3. Start redeeming deals and so much more! This app is not compatible with tablet devices. Does not support landscape mode. *Valid at p...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app